What is Vitamin D3?
Cholecalciferol, also known as Vitamin D3, is a type of Vitamin D which is produced by the skin when exposed to sunlight. Because the body produces it, Vitamin D3 is not a true vitamin, but it is usually considered a vitamin due to its importance in the human body. Approximately 1 in 5 people in the UK have low Vitamin D levels.
What are the benefits of Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D regulates the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body, both needed for healthy bones, teeth and muscles. Cholecalciferol may also aid cognitive function, promote healthy mood, and support brain function.
- Fortify the bones
- Support heart health and immune function
- Aid cognitive function
- Promote healthy brain function
- Works in maintaining healthy mood
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice
- These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans