What is Turmeric with Black Pepper?
Turmeric root extract is from the root or rhizome the a flowering perennial plant, Curcuma longa. Turmeric is native to Asia and has been used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine and folk medicine. The chief active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin, one component of a mixture of various phytonutrients called curcuminoids. Curcuminoids are what give turmeric root extract its distinct, deep, yellow-gold coloring. In addition to its benefits as a natural supplement, turmeric is also used as a culinary spice.
Black pepper can boost the absorption of Curcumin and amplify its anti inflammatory benefits. Curcumin has a remarkable drawback of being extremely difficult for the body to absorb. When black pepper is administered together with Curcumin, it boosts it bioavailability by 2000%.
What are the benefits?
Naticol Collagen has beneficial effects on:
- Boosts cognitive function
- Supports joints and muscle health
- Anti-inflammatory purposes
- Supports cardiovascular function
- Promotes youthful radiant skin
- Supports natural weight loss
- Boosts detoxification
- Promotes healthy mood balance
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and supplied in innovative letterbox friendly and recyclable packaging.
- These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans