What is Resveratrol:
Resveratrol is a stilbenoid polyphenol and phytoalexin that is produced in several plants, including grapes, blueberries, raspberries, mulberries, and peanuts. resveratrol is most notably found in red wine. In our product it comes form the Japanese knotweed plant. In comparison an average glass of red wine provides approximately 1mg of resveratrol at best, while a handful of peanuts provide about 73µg of resveratrol. Resveratrol capsules provide 150mg resveratrol each. Micrograms (µg) are 1000 times smaller than milligrams (mg).
What are the benefits?
Resveratrol is an antioxidant and may help support heart and cardiovascular health. It may fortify the joints, support brain function, and contribute to overall health and wellness.
- May support heart health and cardiovascular function
- May fortify the joints
- May support immune health
- May promote healthy brain function
- May contribute to overall health and wellness
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice.
- These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.