What is Omega 3,6, 9?
Omega 3 6 9 supplements contain fatty acids, which are important for healthy body function. Omega-3 and omega-6 are polyunsaturated fats that are not created by the body. Omega-9 is a monounsaturated fat that is made by the body. Omega 3 6 9 supplements are often made with fish and botanical oils because those are natural sources of healthy omega fatty acids.
What are the benefits of Omega 3, 6, 9
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
- ALA contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Promotes a healthy mood
- Benefits lung health
- fortifies the joints
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice.
- These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
- Not suitable for vegetarians.