What is Lions Mane?
Lion’s mane mushrooms, also known as hou tou gu or yamabushitake, are large, white, shaggy mushrooms that resemble a lion’s mane as they grow. Lion’s mane mushrooms contain bioactive substances that have beneficial effects on the body, especially the brain, heart and gut. Our amazing formula contains 4.8mg hericenones - a compound thought to stimulate Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) and give lions mane its cognitive enhancing properties. Our supplement is one of the strongest standardised hericenone extracts on the market. Its dual extracted using alcohol and water to draw out the bioactive hericenones and beta glucans.
What are the benefits of this complex?
- Stimulates nerve growth factor
- Supports brain function
- Supports memory function
- Supports focus and learning ability
- May relieve mild symptoms of anxiety and depression
- May speed recovery from nervous system injuries
- Could protect against dementia
- May help manage diabetes symptoms
- Reduces inflammation and oxidative stress
- UK MADE & HIGH QUALITY. This product is manufactured in the UK to GMP standards, ensuring the highest quality.
- NATURAL & VEGAN FRIENDLY. Time Health High Strength Lions Mane extract is grown traditionally and naturally (not grown in a lab on substrates) without chemicals or pesticides on large hardwood sticks. Our Lions mane is 100% vegan friendly.
- NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR ADDITIVES. At Time Health, we believe in clean nutrition which is why you won’t find any nasty stuff in our products unlike some of our competitors.
- REVOLUTIONARY ECO-FRIENDLY, PULLULAN CAPSULES. Many cheaper supplements use capsules made from plant cellulose which goes through heavy processing and produces non-environmentally friendly, harmful bi-products. Pullulan is the next generation in encapsulation, derived from tapioca and processed with water.