What is Ginkgo Biloba?
Known as the Maidenhair tree, Ginkgo Biloba is the only living species in the Ginkgophyta family, with all others now extinct. Having existed since the last ice age, Ginkgo biloba is a living fossil, and has been used for its health benefits for thousands of years. What we have is a food supplement containing Gingko Biloba 2000mg plus B vitamin complex (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Folic Acid & Biotin).
What are the benefits ?
The supplement is loaded with antioxidants contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- May help with memory
- Contributes to a healthy mood
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps support functioning of the nervous system
- Can help fight inflammation
- May help improve circulation
- May improve brain function
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice.
- These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
- Suitable for vegetarians