What is in this complex?
A natural, whole-food, organic, proprietary milled seaweed, sourced from the pristine sea lochs of the Scottish Outer Hebrides. The seaweed is produced to sustainable and high quality standards using distinct techniques and technologies, and accredited by an expert panel. Seaweed is a natural, extremely nutritious and sustainable whole-food.
A type I fish collagen peptide, produced by enzymatic hydrolysis. It is a mixture of peptides with various molecular weights including some dipeptides and tripeptides. It is made from fish skin and scales. Collagen is a major building block of bones, skin, muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Collagen is found throughout the body. The word "collagen" comes from the Greek word for "glue" (kólla).
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is an essential vitamin that is well known for its effects on the immune system. Ascorbic acid may help in the fortification of collagen while acting as an antioxidant during the trip. It may also assist in the repair of damaged tissue and in helping to maintain healthy levels of collagen in already healthy individuals.
Also known as hyaluronan, is a clear, gooey substance that is naturally produced by your body. The largest amounts of it are found in your skin, connective tissue and eyes. Its main function is to retain water to keep your tissues well lubricated and moist.
Also known as vitamin H, biotin is one of the B complex vitamins that help the body convert food into energy.The word “biotin” comes from the ancient Greek word “biotos,” which means “life” or “sustenance.” B vitamins and specifically biotin, help keep your skin, hair, eyes, liver and nervous system healthy. Biotin is also a crucial nutrient during pregnancy, as it’s important for embryonic growth.
Vitamin E is an antioxidant. It may help protect your cells from damage. This essential nutrient occurs naturally in many foods. It’s also available as a dietary supplement. Sometimes, it’s in processed foods. Vitamin E is fat-soluble. This means your body stores and uses it as needed.
What are the benefits of this complex?
Naticol Collagen has beneficial effects on:
- Support connective tissues
- Strengthen tendons
- Promote stronger ligaments
- Fortify the joints
- Benefit the skin
- Contribute to cardiovascular health
- Support the bones
- Promote overall health and wellness
Vitamin C has beneficial effects on:
- May reduce your risk of chronic disease
- May help manage high blood pressure
- May lower your risk of heart disease
- May reduce blood uric acid levels and help prevent gout attacks
- Helps prevent iron deficiency
- Boosts immunity
- Protect your memory and thinking as you age
Hyaluronic Acid has beneficial effects on:
- Promotes healthier, more supple skin
- Can speed wound healing
- Relieve joint pain by keeping well lubricated
- Soothe acid reflux symptoms
- Relieve dry eye and discomfort
- Preserve bone strength
- Could prevent bladder pain
Biotin has beneficial effects on:
- Supports healthy hair, skin & nails
- Helps maintain healthy glucose levels
- Contributes to cardiovascular health
- Fortifies the brain
- Supports cognitive ability and mood
Vitamin E has beneficial effects on:
- Aids cognition
- Promotes healthy skin
- Works to support the eyes
- Supports endocrine function
- Heart health
- Assists in muscle recovery
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice.
- These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
- Not suitable for vegetarians.